This listing is for the custom PCB and a programmed chip. You will still need the rest of the parts listed in the guide to finish your build. Easily found at your local hardware store or online.
– Custom EMF PCB
– Microcontroller Chip
– Meter Screw Guide and Dust Cover (see photo)
– EECO Rotary (Hard to find part)
Project Files and Part List:
– PCB is based on accurate dimensions of the Supernatural EMF Reader
– Backside of PCB has markings to help you put the parts in the correct spots
– Chip is preprogrammed and PCB traces are pre-wired, so all you have to do is solder in the parts and turn it on !
– Meter pin movement that bounces to high when triggered
– Five top LEDs light up to match meter display
– Commands sound module to make tone sweep sounds
– Accepts hidden trigger button to override EMF “readings”
– Mode selector switch input
– When not activated, the chip will blink the lights every few seconds to indicate the meter is on.
– Meter Screw Guide and Dust Cover keeps the Meter’s Electromagnet safe and screwed in place.
– EECO Rotary is a discontinued part and hard to find. This kit includes one.
“Better than what they actually have on set!”